STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Businesses must focus on a continuous improvement process rather than a series of quick fix, short term and a fire fighting type mentality. Success depends on keeping your organization heading in the right direction. We can help you develop strategic direction, deploy goals, action plans and objectives and adapt to changing market trends.
We walk with the Senior Management Team (SMT). We enable honest ‘who, what, why and how’ conversations about the critical realities facing the organization. We do this based on the following truths:
- Execution without sound strategy leads people to confuse activity for progress. As there is rarely a plan B, unsuccessful operationalization of strategy leads to the business losing its way (and sometimes, its existence).
- Team members who are stuck in problem mode rarely see obstacles as challenges to be overcome.
- Doing the right things and doing things right is a balancing act. This requires the development of good Business Strategies (doing the right things) efficient processes and operations (doing things right).
We employ the Balanced Scorecard approach to deliver the following results for your organization:
- Translating the strategy to operational terms through:
- Strategy maps
- Balanced score cards
- Aligning the organization to the strategy by defining:
- Corporate Role
- Business Unit Synergies
- Shared Service Synergies
- Making strategy everyone’s everyday job by:
- Creating Strategic awareness
- Developing Personal Scorecards
- Introducing Balanced Pay checks
- Making strategy a continual process by:
- Linking budgets and strategies
- Introducing analytic and information systems
- Strategic learning
- Mobilizing change through executive leadership through:
- Governance process
• Strategic management system